If you are part way through the syllabus for a subject and are finding you need the services of a tutor, then Tutors Online provides a choice of experienced, DBS checked tutors in most subjects.
Similarly, if you are revising for an examination or trying to catch up because of missed lessons, you can find a subject tutor here.
Tutors Online provides an avenue for students and teachers to connect independently.
We hope you discover a suitable tutor with Tutors Online and find the site useful and user friendly. We wish you all the best in your studies and for the future.
If you are looking for an online school to study a subject from the beginning, then Net-Teach is probably better suited to your requirements.
We offer live classes with full support and resources to guarantee your best chance of a good grade.
We currently hold a 100% pass rate and 94% A-C grades at A level.
Net-Teach Ltd – The Online School
Below is a summary of what Net-Teach Online School can offer:
We offer taught GCSEs and A levels to established schools and individuals
- The A level and GCSE classes are an hour long and include a 4-6 week information guide for each student, teacher contact via e-mail and, if required, a ten minute live 1-1 session with their teacher during the week.
- We not only offer complete A levels, but revision classes, bespoke lessons for individual students, teacher guidance and cover, training days for most subject areas delivered by industry specialists, and more.
- We use proven and effective methods of learning and highly experienced, DBS checked teachers.
- We oversee every student and are quick to find a solution if a problem is identified.
- We currently hold a pass rate of 100% for both A level and GCSE, with 94% at A-C grades for A level. Our methodology has been praised by every school we have worked with and every student that has successfully completed their qualifications with us.
- Our teachers will complete half-termly reports, set four hours of work a week and attend parents’ evenings, online. Our lessons coordinate to a 4-6 week subject information pack and animations, quizzes and games are placed within our Study Room to enrich and stretch the student further.
- We can take the students on virtual tours, engage with other schools across the world and arrange industry guest speakers to expand the experience and contextualise their chosen subject.
- Educating this way encompasses a great range of possibilities and rewards for students who are already highly practiced in these communication techniques.
- The powerful combination of social media and the global classroom revolutionises the concept of teaching and learning. Net-Teach embraces this symbiosis to provide creative, thought-provoking and highly effective education.
If students or teachers are interested in signing with Net-Teach, please do not hesitate in contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
0r call: 01550 777701